Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
Current Branch: Houston
Branches Worked In: Boise
At RDI Since: 2006
Starting Position: GIS Programmer/Analyst
- What has surprised you at RDI?
- The interoffice interaction is great at RDI.
- What is your favorite thing about the RDI office?
- Because I work offsite, the majority of my visits to the office mean I am getting fed. Seriously, I love the fact that I work onsite with my current client.
- What is your favorite thing about your role?
- What I do is up to me. RDI trusts me to nurture the relationship I have with my client, as well as to make decisions on solutions that best fit the challenge at hand.
- How has RDI benefited your career?
- Because RDI is a technology company, I am always up on the most recent technologies. In GIS, it is not every job that provides exposure to the many facets of GIS.
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- Master Muay Thai (did I spell that right?) and watch all of Duck Dynasty. I don’t know much about either, but both look very interesting.