Current Branch: Anchorage
At RDI Since: 2013
Starting Position: Intern
- What is the best thing about RDI for you?
- They ‘walk the walk’ when it comes to supporting employees and the all important ‘work-life balance.’ Many companies claim to support this, but it doesn’t filter down to all the levels, so lower-level employees feel as though they have no flexibility. RDI doesn’t do this at all. Even lowly Interns and first-year employees have the same flexibility as seasoned employees.
- What is your favorite thing about your role?
- That it has a real-world application and benefit. I also enjoy making people go ‘whoa cool!’ when I tell them what I do.
- What skills do you enjoy using?
- I enjoy using ArcMap on a daily basis and putting skills into practice that I previously learned in the classroom. I also like learning new things from more experienced employees to help me do my job better.
- What is your favorite work location? Why?
- I actually like working at the RDI office the best. It’s quiet, calm, and easy to work in.
- Where have you lived?
- Chicago, Los Angeles, Utah, London, Anchorage, and Wasilla.