Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
Current Branch: Anchorage
At RDI Since: 2005
Starting Position: Programmer/Analyst
- What are your roles/responsibilities at RDI (not job title)?
- I program, design, make important decisions, lead teams, and manage clients.
- What is your favorite thing about your role?
- I get to solve complex problems with satisfying solutions.
- What was your job before you joined RDI?
- I was a landscaper for several years. It was fun operating the heavy equipment, but not so fun building walls out of 85-pound bricks.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- I’ve gotten into strength training and train with a previous Mr. Alaska from 1989. I spend a lot of time researching and refining my techniques, nutrition, and routines.
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- Pfft. I’d never take that much time off; I have too much fun at RDI.