Current Branch: Corporate
Branches Worked In: Anchorage
At RDI Since: 2011
Starting Position: Technical Writer
- What is the best thing about RDI for you?
- The company culture, the flexibility, and the level of professionalism.
- What has surprised you at RDI?
- They weren’t kidding when they said they value work-life balance.
- What are your roles/responsibilities at RDI (not job title)?
- I help RDI find new projects, clients, and opportunities for work.
- How has RDI benefited your career?
- Working at RDI has given me exposure to a huge variety of industries and business processes. RDI has also given me a lot of latitude to explore different career options; I haven’t been limited by my previous experience or education.
- What is your favorite work location? Why?
- More than having a single favorite place to work, I appreciate that RDI lets me work from anywhere.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- Skiing, hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, berry picking...anything that keeps me moving around in the mountains.