Current Branch: Corporate
At RDI Since: 2015
Starting Position: Administrative Assistant
- What has surprised you at RDI?
- Each day is so different from the day before.
- What is your favorite thing about the RDI office?
- Everyone is so nice to work with.
- What was your job before you joined RDI?
- My last job, I worked for USTravel as the Director of Government Operations.
- If you took a year off, what would you do?
- This past year, I was laid off and was able to take some time before starting the job search again. I got to enjoy being a stay-at-home Mom for the first time, having craft day with my girlfriends every week, putting in a rose garden and completing some DIY projects.
- What can you not live without?
- Laughter, my kids, flowers, HGTV, and good wine.
- Where have you lived?
- I was born on a moving day…so I have to say that I was born to move around. Here are some of the places that I have lived: South Padre Island, TX; Ft. Worth, TX; Rice Lake WI; Camp Pendleton, CA; Irvine , CA; Seattle, WA; Juneau, AK.