Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
Current Branch: Portland
Branches Worked In: Anchorage
At RDI Since: 2015
Starting Position: Project Manager/Sr. Analyst
- What is the best thing about RDI for you?
- The friendly people I’ve met in the office.
- What has surprised you at RDI?
- The beautiful view from my office window.
- What is your favorite thing about your role?
- I’m learning new things every 2 minutes or so!
- What was your job before you joined RDI?
- I was a PM with the provincial government in Saskatchewan. Their Ministry of Justice was modernizing and amalgamating 4 legacy systems into one. It has been ongoing since 2010 and is slated to be finished in November 2016. I was mainly responsible for the cost reporting, project scheduling, and keeping the Project Director calm and on track.
- What is something people don’t know about you/something interesting about you?
- My dog is one of a kind. He’s a shar-pei/Chinese crested cross. So a medium-sized, fairly hairless dog. He does have a rock-star hairdo on his head though.
- What inspires you?
- Life inspires me. There is always lots to do and see and experience.