Current Branch: Boise
At RDI Since: 2014
Starting Position: Sr. GIS Programmer/Analyst
Visit Zachary's LinkedIn Profile
- What is the best thing about RDI for you?
- RDI has a great work-life balance, which is great because I love to be outside whenever possible.
- How do you describe RDI to your friends?
- I describe RDI as a 'laid-back' working environment with great people to work with.
- How has RDI benefited your career?
- My fellow employees are programming and GIS experts. I have learned so much by working with such talented people, and it has made me a better developer.
- What is your favorite work location? Why?
- My office at RDI is great. I have a fast workstation, big monitor, stand-up desk, and a great officemate. But I also like to work on the couch of a local coffee shop or the public library.
- What do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies?
- In the winter you will find me up at Bogus Basin, the ski area right outside of Boise, snowboarding. In the summer I am out riding my bike or hiking. I also am a home beer brewer.